A new game port has been released for the 68k amigas and its none else than Dune II.
This game was also released for the Amiga back in the days.
Novacoder has released this version on Aminet 2019-04-16.
Paranoicb member of the VCS has tested the port to his Vampire600 V2.
Here is a quick video showing the RTG support is working fine.
Amiga 68k port of OpenDUNE.
OpenDUNE is an open source re-creation of the popular game "Dune II",
originally made by Westwood Studios, and released by Virgin Entertainment.
It attempts to re-create the original game and apply modern technology to it
to allow it to be run natively on most operating systems.
1) An RTG Amiga with a fast 68040 processor
2) AHI installed (v4.18 recommended)
3) 3.1 ROMS (3.0 ROMS may cause it to run slowly)
4) A copy of the PC game data files
video from Cotter's Stuff channel on Youtube
* RTG SDL port
* AHI Sound support
* MIDI support
* Fullscreen and window mode support
File on the link below :