We tested under MorphOS a new app called RNOradio.
The file was released from jPV.
RNORadio is a GUI based internet radio player program for MP3 streams.
The actual streaming and playback is based on the CgmRadio program, but
RNORadio still works as a stand-alone program with no dependencies.
- Two GUI options: MUI or custom skin(s)
- Displays stream titles in real-time from the MP3 metadata
- Comprehensive station editor, with option to load station logo(s) from
a local drive or Internet (both HTTP and HTTPS protocols are supported)
- Supports multiple streams per station
- Can import streams from PLS, M3U, Extended M3U, and XSPF playlist files
- Has a Shoutcast search window
- Animation support for custom skin elements, and a station's logo
- Alpha transparency support in custom skins with images and animations
- Can display extra information from stations, but currently only intended to
display the "OneLiner" chat from Nectarine when using the MUI GUI
- ARexx, command line, and tooltypes support